[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is Donald Brown's value now?

sksmith

Woodhead is done for year w/ a leg injury I'm reading. I didn't watch the game, but D Brown got an okay 12.3 pts in my league. Stat line, however, is less than impressive: 31 attempts for 62 yards?! That's horrendous. His saving grace was 5 catches (most on the team, too!) in a PPR format.

Didn't look like another RB filled in for Woodhead's absence. Clearly the backfield is all his now, but does that even mean anything going forward?

Thoughts on Brown individually and Brown speculatively with what looks like will no longer be a committee approach offense?

Bills are a solid defensive team. Brown should be owned in 100% of leagues, and is a potential RB2. I'd have to see the rest of your team.

This. Dream matchup next week vs Jax. He will be a high end RB2 next week, maybe even a low end RB1. He's going to have all of the workload for the next month on a very good team. Most weeks he'll at least be a Flex option or RB2....

My current RB crop is Z Stacy, L Miller, and J Forsett. I'm looking to drop Forsett and pickup someone from wire, and they must be available both week 4 and 5 to offset the coming bye weeks of Stacy and Miller. Brown is available as is/was Woodhead, so no one is looking for him handcuff-wise.

Brown interests me because he'll now be a lone back as opposed to sharing time, and Mathews is pretty fragile as is so his eventual return may not be terribly detrimental to value; and his next week opponent is Jax.

Other wire options: T Gerhart, C Ivory, P Thomas, F Jackson, J Hill, S Greene, B Pierce, and MJD...M Ingram is available, too, but I can't look at stashing him until after week 5

It's an odd set up where you can roster a max of 3 RBs (2 starters, 3rd is either Flex or bench); so a lot of low RB2/high RB3s are unowned