[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keep Davis or Lacy?

ffb

Are you really questioning doing this trade? You make this trade and don't look back, Charles is the starter in KC when healthy and there are no signs to him being done for the season or anything like that. I can't believe someone that knows anything about FF would offer that deal. How I wish there were people like this in even just one of my leagues.

• Like 4

Lacy is absolutely not junk. He's played the 9th, 1st, and 2nd ranked run defenses the first 3 weeks in that order. It's mostly downhill for Lacy from here, he will feast.

THIS - Lacy has had arguably one of the most brutal schedules to start the season. Most people drafted him knowing this, apparently some didn't. I would target him in EVERY league I'm in (if I didn't already own him) - his schedule lightens up from here. He was an absolute beast last season - and he's gonna start putting up more respectable numbers. If there's is ONE "buy-low" candidate out there, Lacy is certainly that guy. I've already had several people trying to see if I'll "give him away". Absolutely not. This guy was a 1st round pick and certainly 1st round talent. If you don't have this guy, now's the time to get him..

THIS - Lacy has had arguably one of the most brutal schedules to start the season. Most people drafted him knowing this, apparently some didn't. I would target him in EVERY league I'm in (if I didn't already own him) - his schedule lightens up from here. He was an absolute beast last season - and he's gonna start putting up more respectable numbers. If there's is ONE "buy-low" candidate out there, Lacy is certainly that guy. I've already had several people trying to see if I'll "give him away". Absolutely not. This guy was a 1st round pick and certainly 1st round talent. If you don't have this guy, now's the time to get him..

Yes..im trying to move my new star RB Knile Davis for him right now ;)

• Like 1