[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Torrey Smith droppable?

blahwoop

i only have 3 WR right now and Smith is not startable at this point. should i drop him for the likes of sanu, quick, royal, jordan, matthews or james jones? or should i stash him and drop Vereen for another WR.

i'm in a 10 team yahoo standard league. 1 QB 3 WR 2 RB 1 TE 1K 1DEF

QB - c newton, t romo

WR - d bryant, Garcon, T Smith, Josh Gordon

RB- L Bell, Lacy, Alfred Morris, Vereen, Sproles

TE - Delanie Walker, J Reed

K - Cody Parkey

i have a tough matchup against #1 team next week. need to maximize my chances!

Cecil Shorts available? I'm rolling w/ him as a bye week fill-in now that my boy Bortles (a fellow UCF alum) is at the helm at Jax

I see Bortles as being very similar to Big Ben; he may not be the best fantasy option, but he will make his weapons more valuable

I have Smith and would drop him for Quick. Would you guys drop Smith for Jordan Matthews? Don't want to hijack the thread but I saw little point of starting a new one for virtually the same question. I have Smith, T. Williams, J Hunter, C Hyde on bench, or if I can wait a week I'll drop Kelce, but I doubt Matthews is around :(