[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

sell high on Ahmad Bradshaw?

IBS55

Ok this was just offered to me

Randall Cobb

Delanie Walker

For

Ahmad Bradshaw

Carlos Hyde

the guy is desperate for a running back I'm thinking about countering with bradshaw for cobb straight up and see what he says or should I just take the trade the way it is now

12 team standard scoring

QB - Andrew Luck

RB - Demarco Murray

RB - Alfred Morris

WR - Vincent Jackson

WR - Cordarrelle Patterson

FLEX - Ahmad Bradshaw

TE - Travis Kelce

K - Steven Hauschka

DST - Giants

BENCH

Brandon Cooks

Bishop Sankey

Golden Tate

khiry Robinson

Michael Floyd

Carlos Hyde

Try the Bradshaw for Cobb trade straight up. If Gore gets hurt, Hyde is going to be a beast. You dont really need to sit your starting RBs except for when the Cowboys play Seattle. And Cobb can start right away for you. Cooks should also be in, whether it be your other WR or flex. As far as your TE situation, just roll with it or play waiver wire matchup.

Can you start a TE in your flex? Kelce is only going to get more looks. I like Bradshaw for Cobb buy keep in mind, the packers have been average at best and half the Lions secondary was working in a call center a week ago. They were held to under 200 yards through the air. See if you can get someone else. Keep in mind Bradshaw hasn't had many healthy seasons. The time is now.