[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Overall team advice (STACKED Team)

ffplayer_unknown

Okay, so I'm debating dropping, trading, or not doing either. Here's my team (10- man ppr, start 3wr):

QB: Luck

RB: Forte

RB: Bell

WR: Dez

WR: Antonio Brown

WR: Cordarelle Patterson

TE: Niles Paul (IMO my weakest position)

Flex: Ellington

DEF: going to pick up dolphins D

K: Matt Bryant

BENCH QB: Ryan

BENCH RBs: Thomas, Bradshaw,

BENCH WRs: Harvin, Benjamin, Golden Tate, Josh Gordon

My question is, there are some pretty good options out there on waivers. A guy in my league wants Ryan, and he has jimmy graham so I might be able to make some trades...

Good-looking waiver options:

-O. Daniels: was pretty good fantasy wise even as a backup, but now that Pitta is out then he might go big

-Cousins: If I trade Ryan, this would probably be a solid backup option

-Asiata/Davis: both quality options with more upside than Thomas now IMO

-D. Brown: Matthews and woodhead both out, and rivers struggling to get the ball to receivers... Does that lead to success for brown?

-Sanu/M. Jones: bengals need a #2 WR, and Sanu looked good this week. Also, jones is returning to practice this wk so would he be an okay stash?

Pls help me?

You should definitely move either Luck or Ryan, whichever one you believe in less. IMO kind of a coinflip there. But if homeboy wants Ryan and is willing to talk Jimmy Graham then do that up. You're pretty deep at WR so maybe try for a Ryan+a WR for Jimmy. See if he'll throw you back a throw in player as well. I'd obviously suggest giving him one of your bench WRs but if he doesn't bite on that then send Patterson his way. See if he'll give you one of his QBs. If not, then snag Cousins from the wire.

Edited by Brother_Mouzone

I think that's a pretty fair deal. See if he'll sweeten the Smith/Hawkins part of it a bit though, considering Baltimore's offense is pretty bad and Hawkins is going to be relegated once Gordon comes back for your stretch run. At the end of the day, Ellington is in a high-demand position and should break out sometime soon.

Okay, so I'm debating dropping, trading, or not doing either. Here's my team (10- man ppr, start 3wr):

QB: Luck

RB: Forte

RB: Bell

WR: Dez

WR: Antonio Brown

WR: Cordarelle Patterson

TE: Niles Paul (IMO my weakest position)

Flex: Ellington

DEF: going to pick up dolphins D

K: Matt Bryant

BENCH QB: Ryan

BENCH RBs: Thomas, Bradshaw,

BENCH WRs: Harvin, Benjamin, Golden Tate, Josh Gordon

My question is, there are some pretty good options out there on waivers. A guy in my league wants Ryan, and he has jimmy graham so I might be able to make some trades...

Good-looking waiver options:

-O. Daniels: was pretty good fantasy wise even as a backup, but now that Pitta is out then he might go big

-Cousins: If I trade Ryan, this would probably be a solid backup option

-Asiata/Davis: both quality options with more upside than Thomas now IMO

-D. Brown: Matthews and woodhead both out, and rivers struggling to get the ball to receivers... Does that lead to success for brown?

-Sanu/M. Jones: bengals need a #2 WR, and Sanu looked good this week. Also, jones is returning to practice this wk so would he be an okay stash?

Pls help me?

I would drop Gordon, pickup Daniels and stay still. your team is solid. you got good backups and everything.

I mean if you could get Graham for 1 of your QB's I would do it. but your team looks solid.