[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE Situation is Dire... McCoy for Graham Good Trade or Too Desperate?

wengerang

Lost Rudolph and Reed's not back anytime soon (and even when he is he's sketchy). Waiver wire has garbage since several teams have multiple TE's. It's a 14-person league 0.5 ppr. I could either wait for Reed with a crappy TE or try to pull off a trade. This guy in my league has Graham, Gronk, and Ertz and is open to trades. For whatever it's worth we are both 3-0. Here's the lineups:

My Team:

QB- Russell Wilson, Jay Cutler

RB- LeSean McCoy, Giovani Bernard, Rashad Jennings, Shane Vereen, Alfred Blue

WR- Antonio Brown, Kelvin Benjamin, Kendall Wright, Mike Evans

TE- Jordan Reed

His Team:

QB- Matt Ryan, Jake Locker

RB- Montee Ball, Joique Bell, Matt Asiata, Mark Ingram

WR- Roddy White, Brandin Cooks, Terrence Williams, Justin Hunter, Andrew Hawkins

TE- Jimmy Graham, Rob Gronkowski, Zach Ertz

Some trades I am considering:

LeSean McCoy for Montee Ball and Gronk

LeSean McCoy for Jimmy Graham

Shane Vereen for Ingram and Ertz

Gio Bernard for Gronk and Bell

K. Wright for Ertz (would need to trade a RB for another WR)

Any suggestions?

Yeah don't give up on shady. Find a strength on your team and offer someone who can afford to give up a bench tight end. He will never play ertz over graham or gronk will most likely only use gronk on grahams bye week. He is just trying to use your desperation against you. Maybe offer him Vereen and Wright for Gronk, if not that then just Wright for Ertz.

Don't give up Shady for anything? Did you see that offense? Your Wr's are kind of thin too? I'd try waiver wire or FA's TE? Your team doesn't have a lot of wiggle room?

well it is a 14 team league so talent is gonna be stretched and there prob isnt alot of wiggle room for many teams...i actually think his team is pretty good for a 14 team league....are his wrs thin? ya ....so is the other guys wr corps...and im willing to bet many other teams in the league are not well off at receiver...in fact....i realize that its not ppr...but half pt...but antonio brown is a ppr beast(im inquiring about trying to trade for him in my main high stakes league)....and i own mr benjamin and i have a feeling he isnt going away

i would not trade shady or gio for a te upgrade......even if its graham

i like the vereen for ingram/ertz deal or the wright for ertz straight up deal better......i cant say for certain ertz is going to be a beast(j own him)....in fact i was a bit concerned that in a game like he played in sunday...he didnt see many targets and wasnt productive.....his targets through 3 games arent exactly what id like to see....but his talent is indeed pretty special.....you can live without vereen for sure....and you could prob live without kendall wright...i like those two deals the best(especially if ingram comes back soon)....are those deals youve discussed with the other guy or are they just ones yer brainstorming yourself?