[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you think someone actually started Eli?

IrishPride

I am also in a league where an owner started Eli and Donnell. I think he is winning 55-0 about this time. Ouch, I'm glad I played that owner last week. He sat R. Wilson this week for Eli. That takes some nerve I think.

Oops....thank you for the clarification about Wilson's bye week, Irish....

Edited by The Grey Pilgrim

Really? He has 9 TD's in the last 3 games. He played okay against Zona and really well against Houston last week. Now great against Washington. And his next 4 games are Atlanta, at Philly, at Dallas, bye, Indy.

So 4 D's that are all well below average. I don't see why he won't be a borderline top 10 option in all of those games.

Really? He has 9 TD's in the last 3 games. He played okay against Zona and really well against Houston last week. Now great against Washington. And his next 4 games are Atlanta, at Philly, at Dallas, bye, Indy.

So 4 D's that are all well below average. I don't see why he won't be a borderline top 10 option in all of those games.

Pick him up then and rely on him. See if he comes through when you need him to. Most of us have been there and done that and will never do it again. Eli is the model of inconcistancy. Trust him at your own peril.

Thanks for the comments. Being a Giants fan I don't know much about Eli...LOL.

All I did was state some facts. 9 TD's in last 3 games. Okay against Zona, very good against the Texans, great tonight. Great schedule next 4 games.

Again not saying he is a stud. Not saying he will be top 5. I bet he even throws a stinker in there. But on paper he should be a borderline top 10 guy in those 4 games IMO.

Edited by giantsfan
  • Like 1

I won't be picking him up, but I think this point of view has legs.

Granted the Washington defense is atrocious but Philly's is bad and Atlanta and Dallas are suspect. Short-term schedule is favorable especially if the Giants continue to slowly get comfortable in this offense. If I had QB issues I'd give Eli a look.

That sounds like it could be me!

LoL! JLA-ers!

And btw, Wolverines started Donnell against me, damn it!!

Edited by irish

Thanks for the comments. Being a Giants fan I don't know much about Eli...LOL.

All I did was state some facts. 9 TD's in last 3 games. Okay against Zona, very good against the Texans, great tonight. Great schedule next 4 games.

Again not saying he is a stud. Not saying he will be top 5. I bet he even throws a stinker in there. But on paper he should be a borderline top 10 guy in those 4 games IMO.

Yes, but fantasy football is not played on paper. Oh, wait a minute....yes it is.