[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The worst 1st round pick you have ever made!

chiefswarpath

Last year I had the 2nd pick and had LeSean McCoy targeted because I knew Chip Kelly was going to run it a lot. I don't know what happened. Adrian Peterson was taken first and then my turn came up and I freaked out. I wanted LeSean but had him 6th in my rankings...for whatever stupid reason...and so I drafted Arian Foster.

Stupidest. Mistake. Ever!!!

Last year I had the 2nd pick and had LeSean McCoy targeted because I knew Chip Kelly was going to run it a lot. I don't know what happened. Adrian Peterson was taken first and then my turn came up and I freaked out. I wanted LeSean but had him 6th in my rankings...for whatever stupid reason...and so I drafted Arian Foster.

Stupidest. Mistake. Ever!!!

:rofl:

My first year playing in a big money league I had the first overall pick in 2007 -- Shaun Alexander. He was coming off of a down year (following an MVP season) where he was injured. Figured he would be back to form. In actuality it was a year that would mark the steep decline of his career. However with my second round pick I grabbed Brady who destroyed every team he played against and as a result I won the points total pot. I wonder what would have become of that season had I grabbed someone who actually played like a number one overall pick.

T Rich Last season was my worst 1st round pick, I knew I was taking a risk but I thought it would pay off. I usually try not to take a risk with my first pick and it burned me

Either CJ2K in 2012 or Spiller in 2013...both were brutal.

If CJ in 2012 was your worst pick, you never do too bad then. dude finished with 1200+ yards, 6 TD, 36 Rec, and 250 yards. He got off to a slow start but had some pretty stud games in that season. Might not have been a great 1st round pick but he was no worse than a 2nd round pick on the season. He's never finished outside the top 15 in PPR

Edited by Croe

lacy this year...but overall i have a decent enough team around him that im still doing pretty well....

the worst has to be rashard mendenhall a couple years back....i thought he was going to be a workhorse and have a career year...and the rest of the team i drafted wasnt good enough to overcome that terrible year....prob one of the worst years ive had in fantasy football