[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The worst 1st round pick you have ever made!

chiefswarpath

+1 sir!!

my first draft back in the mid '90's I had the first overall pick, so I took Dan Marino.... the next guy VERY quickly took Emmitt Smith. :(

I took AP in both leagues this year. Since it isn't 100% certain that he won't play this year, I won't call that my worst pick.... Yet.

So the worst 1st round pick award for me still goes to taking Trent Richardson in the 1st round last year. Right before he got traded. Then sucked and still does lol.

+1 sir!!

my first draft back in the mid '90's I had the first overall pick, so I took Dan Marino.... the next guy VERY quickly took Emmitt Smith. :(

Similar story for me...my first draft ever and had #1 overall...took Kordell "Slash" Stewart...guy behind me snickered and immediately said, I'll gladly take Terrell Davis!" School of hard knocks...can look back and laugh, now...lol

I have a better one than Ray Rice from last year in terms of non-injury, non-suspension first round busts. I drafted Randy Moss at 1.10 in 2010. He had just come off of the three monster years in NE where he scored 47 total TDs. What a bizarre situation with him. Thank GOD I was able to trade him after he landed back in Minny and had the one good game with Favre.

CJ Spiller last year. Listened to too many fantasy "experts" going into the draft. First, last and only year I ever do that much research heading into the draft. Good news was I was able to trade him later in the season after he had a decent game. I still ended up winning the championship last year so he didn't kill my season, but those first 5 weeks or so I was pulling my hair out and cursing myself!