[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WOW!

irish

"Wait for it.......

The inevitable shall come" -- said Everyone

Yeah you said we didn't have a snowballs chance in hell of beating the Saints tonight too.......We'll see but if this O line stays healthy this years Cowboys team will be tough to deal with.

Yeah you said we didn't have a snowballs chance in hell of beating the Saints tonight too.......We'll see but if this O line stays healthy this years Cowboys team will be tough to deal with.

Not to take anything away from the win, but I'd temper your expectations a bit. The Saints are just not that good this year. No chemestry, no fire, no pass rush at all, guys going for the strip rather than the tackle, offensive line playing sub-par, WRs are getting no separation & Drew has lost something. He's not leading recievers like he used to, passes are off target, not getting the ball downfield as much. Not sure what the problem(s) is, but I hope they get it fixed really soon. This is going to be a very long, very disappointing season.

Edited by rajncajn

Like I said in a previous post, the boys are hitting on all cylinders. But Romo has won one playoff game and that was in 2010. DeMarco looks tough and that means Romo doesn't have to sling the ball 30 plus times. But mainly I think (IMO) we all underestimated their defense, with that being said, I still believe the are playing above their talent level(Defense).

Like I said in a previous post, the boys are hitting on all cylinders. But Romo has won one playoff game and that was in 2010. DeMarco looks tough and that means Romo doesn't have to sling the ball 30 plus times. But mainly I think (IMO) we all underestimated their defense, with that being said, I still believe the are playing above their talent level(Defense).

I dont disagree with any of this. It is great to see Romo play relaxed football though. Like you said, he now doesnt feel like our only shot of winning is him pulling wild plays out of his ass. Collinsworth said it best. These unpopular draft picks the last few years solidifying up the O line are starting to pay off . I dont see us as dominant contenders but I have to say I am pleasantly surprised at the direction we seem to be in this year.

The Falcons beat those same Saints a couple of weeks ago....and fell to the mighty Peterson-less Vikings today.

Browns also have their only win against the Saints. I was wondering during the game are the Cowboys suddenly very good, or are the Saints really bad. I think mostly the latter.

• Like 1

Browns also have their only win against the Saints. I was wondering during the game are the Cowboys suddenly very good, or are the Saints really bad. I think mostly the latter.

You all just can't believe the Cowboys just put it to the Saints. Watch, the Saints are going to get it going on Offense very soon and end up a very dangerous team by the end of the season. I will agree that they are off and we are fortunate to get them when we did, but this was a quality win and by the end of the year it will bare that out. We stopped Brees from doing what he wanted to. Held down Graham and stuffed the running game. Some credit needs to go to this defense. 3 points at half time. 10 points in three quarters. That is a monster effort that needs to be noticed.

Sorry Cowboyz1 didn't mean to burst your post win celebration bubble ;)

The Cowboys OL looks better, their run game is doing well, Romo doesn't have to carry it all. The defense has improved as well.

BTW The Browns nearly held the Saints to 3 in the first half as well, a late TD before halftime allowed them to cut the lead to 16-10. Nobody (or few) was heaping praise on the Browns defense at that point. The Saints just are not the same team, they may rebound and play better but I think its clear they are not the elite offense they used to be.

I think all this means is we can safely assume they are going 5-7 the rest of the way. :brow:

5 - 7 works for me , the over / under on total wins was 7-1/2

You've got guts, I'll give you that.