[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rest of the year RB advice

crazyascarl

So I'm in a 2QB league and been carried by my QB play (Luck and Cutler). My receivers and TE are alright but my RBs are a disaster...

Montee Ball, Ryan Mathews, Jeremy Hill, Khiry Robinson and Chris Johnson.

Montee Ball is a decent RB1... but it's interesting pickings for an RB2 after him. I'm half hoping to ride Khiry for one more week until Ingram comes back then I have a bit of a gap until Ryan Matthews returns... but it's not exactly an ideal situation.

My line-up is below, do I make a trade for an RB1/2? I think the only way I could get something like that done is to offer up Graham... or ride with what I got?

Or both Asiata and McKinnon are free agents... do I drop Khiry or CJ2K for one of them?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Edited by crazyascarl

Who do I drop?

CJ2K has so much potential but is a clear number 2.

Khiry is likely the starter for just one more week.

Jeremy Hill is too much of a stud to part with.

Ertz? Seems like I should at least trade him...

Cousins? One good week, one bad week (it is a 2QB league... so having a 3QB is not insane especially with injuries and bye weeks)

Edited by crazyascarl

I agree with McKinnon as he is a more talented, explosive back. Asiata has gotten the goal-line touches but given his average is what? 3.x yards per carry... he's a TD dependent back.

I feel that Asiata is likely good for 30-50 yards and a TD every few weeks... where as McKinnon is good for 90+ yards and 10x more likely to actually break one (and in turn a TD every few weeks).

Well... after tonight I'm wondering if I should go for Knile instead of McKinnon (Knile is also on waivers... I picked it him up when Charles when down but dropped him last Friday for Khiry when it became obvious Jamaal was back... and apparently nobody in my league is looking at FA)

So thoughts-- Knile or McKinnon?

Also, Cameron is a FA. Should I try to drop Ertz (my backup TE, behind Jimmy Graham) and pick him up?