[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas Cowboys are UNSTOPPABLE

Grits and Shins

Seattle will win this game by 2 touchdowns. I hope they win it by 5 TDs.

Seattle will run the ball and expose the Dallas defense and Dallas will need to deal with someone other than the Rams, Texans or Titans.

Edited by kwolf68

You're probably right. Something tells me this 2014 Dallas version is already different, or figuring out they need to be different, from prior years. Commitment to the run (knock on wood) has been almost astonishing to me. Now if their D can come around in a hurry to be a bit better...

Nevertheless, I stand by my prediction/statement: Dallas will beat Seattle this weekend.

Do I win a prize or something?

:tab:

It wouldn't have even been close had the Cowboys special teams not honda the bed.

Exactly! We tried to hand them the game and they still couldn't take it.

Didn't see you on the field. What # are you?

Being that I live and die with every play, I'm the # of the cowboy player directly involved on every play. Emotionally and physically draining. I'm in the ice tub now while working with my therapist.

Being that I live and die with every play, I'm the # of the cowboy player directly involved on every play. Emotionally and physically draining. I'm in the ice tub now while working with my therapist.

Ahhh. Yeah I tried something similar in the mid 90's with a sensory deprivation tank and mild electric therapy. Not very effective, now I watch Dolphin games with healthy doses of olanzapine. I spend most of the game trying to find the Doritio i dropped between the cushions so my PDGDS is at a minimum when the game is over.

Like todays incident.

Ahhh. Yeah I tried something similar in the mid 90's with a sensory deprivation tank and mild electric therapy. Not very effective, now I watch Dolphin games with healthy doses of olanzapine. I spend most of the game trying to find the Doritio i dropped between the cushions so my PDGDS is at a minimum when the game is over.

Like todays incident.

LMAO! I fear for my future and I like Doritos.

Let down game?

Has all the makin's for it. Big win... on the road... coming home... everybody telling you how good you are... #1 in some mythical power polls... Jerrah's stripper case got dropped (talk about "let down")...

What kind of chance do you give the Gints at Dallas this week?

Let down game?

Has all the makin's for it. Big win... on the road... coming home... everybody telling you how good you are... #1 in some mythical power polls... Jerrah's stripper case got dropped (talk about "let down")...

What kind of chance do you give the Gints at Dallas this week?

Depends ... can you tell me which Giants team shows up? Which Eli shows up?

• Like 1

Jennings out, no Cruz, maybe no Rogers-Cromartie. And in Dallas?

Even good Eli would have trouble with this one.

But it is a divisional game so anything is possible.

The "in Dallas" part isn't that much of a factor ... the Giants have been highly successful on Dallas' home surf since the new stadium opened.

The defense deserves as much recognition as the offense at this point. If they can avoid anything more than a normal injury rate, especially keeping Murray healthy, I think they are not only a playoff team but one that can win in the playoffs.

:whistle: I wonder if what I wrote about the Cowboys in my Beyond TDs & Tackles article will get cowpoke fans riled up. :out:

In reality, this game shouldn't be close. I could see Dallas winning by 2 TDs. The giants are terrible.

Edited by irish

This is the NFL. Strange things happen and the Giants have great coaching for situations like this. I see taking the over as neither defense will come close to stopping the other.

I don't believe the Cowboys have the same type of personnel to play the cram and fly defense like Philly did last week. If they try, Eli throws for 3 TD's.