[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ahmad Bradshaw

boltup2106

I would say yes. Until he gets injured of course. He played very well last year and he is playing very well this year.

I watched the entire Titans - Colts and going forward they will have to rely more on Bradshaw. Trent Richardson is not a NFL RB and if it wasn't because of Bradshaw injury concerns Richardson would never see the field.

I am not bashing on Trent Richardson because he really is that bad. He is painful to watch.

• Like 1

Bradshaw is far and away the better player and has shown throughout his career that when he is on the field is performs like a #1RB. His big problem has been staying on the field. I heard a report saying he was seen after yesterday's game in a walking boot, but it was simply a precaution? It's hard to trust him.

I've always said TRich was a horrible player to take in Round 1 (NFL Draft - I suppose fantasy drafts as well) and when the trade was made I felt it was one of the worst trades in league history. Thanks to Luck exceeding expectations, which were high to begin with, the trade hasn't killed Indy yet. Though I suppose they could have used the services of a 1st rounder this year and going forward. We don't know who they would have drafted in that spot, but it is likely they would have ultimately been a better player than TRich.

In my opinion, his value has not only risen but is at a peak right now. I'm attempting to trade him this week, selling while high. He's very injury prone and I don't trust him. I'm not bashing his talent - he has great talent and ability. But he won't get the touches with Richardson and the Colts afraid he will get injured. Once the TD's start drying up (and they will) for Bradshaw, his value will drop off as well. He can't keep up this TD pace. I hope the best for him, he's a really nice player when he stays healthy.

In my opinion, his value has not only risen but is at a peak right now. I'm attempting to trade him this week, selling while high. He's very injury prone and I don't trust him. I'm not bashing his talent - he has great talent and ability. But he won't get the touches with Richardson and the Colts afraid he will get injured. Once the TD's start drying up (and they will) for Bradshaw, his value will drop off as well. He can't keep up this TD pace. I hope the best for him, he's a really nice player when he stays healthy.

This is wise.

This is wise.

Didn't I read somewhere today that he's in a walking boot?

you did but it's not uncommon for him with his history of foot injuries. The rest of that note went on to say it wasn't anything major and was normal for him and his bad feet