[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help me pull off this McCoy trade!

GoldenEagle81

Thinking of trying to sell high on Lamar Miller and throw in Donnell to get McCoy.

I know I'd obviously win that trade, but based on my team, what would some other trade options be? What would he bite on?

My team:

QB - Foles

RB - forte, ball, Sankey, miller

WR - Jeffery, Wallace, Michael Floyd, Hopkins

TE - Gronk, Donnell

DST - Bears, Falcons

His team:

QB - Luck

RB -McCoy, Bradshaw, Pierce, Gore

WR - royal, sanders, Patterson, Hawkins, shorts

TE - Dwayne Allen

DST - Broncos, Chargers

K - gostkowski

Thanks!

Maybe throw in Sankey and/or Wallace. If I owned McCoy I wouldn't be panicked. But if I was, I would want at least two players with upside to increase my odds of at least getting something out of it. With Miller it will be tough because Moreno coming back really drops his value. Wallace gives you a higher draft pick that isn't worth too much but has name value. Sankey is a good prospect to make it somewhat even. I don't see him needing Donnel. If you're trying to get away with a big score, that's all I can think of. If you like McCoy, I might try to package Forte and Foles for Luck and McCoy. Get yourself a beast QB while Forte is coming off a big week...just a thought.

Maybe throw in Sankey and/or Wallace. If I owned McCoy I wouldn't be panicked. But if I was, I would want at least two players with upside to increase my odds of at least getting something out of it. With Miller it will be tough because Moreno coming back really drops his value. Wallace gives you a higher draft pick that isn't worth too much but has name value. Sankey is a good prospect to make it somewhat even. I don't see him needing Donnel. If you're trying to get away with a big score, that's all I can think of. If you like McCoy, I might try to package Forte and Foles for Luck and McCoy. Get yourself a beast QB while Forte is coming off a big week...just a thought.

Good stuff - thanks for the help dude.