[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mancrush: Travis Kelce

MTSuper7

What do y'all think of Kelce this week? I played him on a couple of daily sites as a super cheap option, but then as I did my research I found that San Francisco has more or less shut down opposing TE's this year (granted they've only faced a couple of decent ones).

YOU DAMN right...and the funny thing is...I've had him for 3 weeks now and have yet to start him. I have M. Bennett...he's the man right now.

Well then, to be an official :NUTHUGGER: , you have to put that in your siggy.

"The OFFICIAL T.Kelse :NUTHUGGER: of The Huddle" Just like that.

Last week I completed a 3-way trade that essentially had me trade West and Ertz for Jeremy Hill (I have Gio) and Kelce. My entire reasoning behind the entire trade was to get Hill to secure Gio, and the only way to do it was to trade Ertz and West to the Kelce owner.....looking at it one week later, I am pretty happy with how it all worked out for me!

Last week I completed a 3-way trade that essentially had me trade West and Ertz for Jeremy Hill (I have Gio) and Kelce. My entire reasoning behind the entire trade was to get Hill to secure Gio, and the only way to do it was to trade Ertz and West to the Kelce owner.....looking at it one week later, I am pretty happy with how it all worked out for me!

Sweet deal!

If any of you ham-n-eggers are as old as me (46) you will know that FEW tightends have come around with this guys size and wheels. They are making the bust for him as I type....

That's not true there are actually lots of them coming out these days. Some of them have talent and are in favorable situations while others do not and/or are not. Kelce seems to be in the former category along guys like Gronk, Graham, Thomas, Cameron and Ertz. Others who have similar size/athleticism and appear to be more in the latter category: McDonald, Green, Housler and Luke Wilson.

Kelce seems like a class act and very intelligent guy too and is easy to root for.

• 1 month later...

Anyone still starting this guy? He's been disappointing lately, largely due to KC's game plan which is to run, run, run. I don't see anything changing tonight. With or without Fasano in the lineup I don't see them passing much. I've started him just about every game this year but for the first time I've got someone else plugged in.

Edited by Chloroform Rx

Dont know why but I think he might get one tonight. Then again everyone might...

I played him in place J Thomas because he was better than anything on the WW. He got me 6 pts in a non ppr and came in 2 pts. under what was projected, so I can live with that. I didn't want to risk J Thomas not playing or playing hurt. Just like everyone else I wonder what the hell is wrong with Reid in his usage of Kelce.

Edited by Scorcher