[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mancrush: Travis Kelce

MTSuper7

The majority of people in my main local said "who" when I drafted Kelce in the 14th round. Little did they know he is a BEAST! Andy Reid is finally letting the kid do his thing, and it's beautiful to watch.

He might be top 5 for the rest of the year. He's surely behind Graham, Julius, Walker, Bennett. But he's right in the Vernon Davis, Jordan Cameron mix after that. And Walker and/or Bennett could come down to earth a bit (and Kelce could too FWIW). But he's broken out now, and there's no reason to think he won't continue to be one of the top two receiving options in KC.

:yay:

• Like 1

He's a beast. When he was cut in my league I immediately picked him up even though I had Cameron and Bennett (Cameron got hurt that first week, so it was an easy play).

Kelce is going to be better than Graham...has ANYONE seen this kid run?

I told the owner who took him it was a nice pick & that I was targeting him. He said he didn't pick him & that it was an autopick. Said he didn't know who he was. Two days later he drops him for the Ravens D & I scooped him up. He's been a great replacement for Cameron.

Edited by rajncajn

Lets hit the brakes on that one. He's talented, but he's got a long way to go before we start those comparisons...

Lets do it...I'm jamming to my favorite rock bands (Porcupine Tree, Dream Theater, Yes, etc...) and drinking mass quantities of good stuff...Kelce will be a Hall of Famer by Sundown tomorrow. :tup:

I left Gronk off of my list of top 5s - probably because of how terrible NE looks so far this year. But he's got to be in that conversation. Still, I think I'd rather own Kelce anyway. He just oozes upside.

If any of you ham-n-eggers are as old as me (46) you will know that FEW tightends have come around with this guys size and wheels. They are making the bust for him as I type....

Kelce helped me pull out a one point win in a league that i had thought was a lost cause this week.

:clap:

See...TK is already paying dividends. He rules the planet!!!

Seriously, he's a damn good football player. WAY better than Anthony Fasano. the Chiefs finally figured that out.

I got him just for this week at the draft to fill in for Julius now I'm thinking about trading Julius for a big time wr or rb and keeping Kelce

Did the exact same thing, Thomas/Kelce in my draft. I am going to wait a week before I decide who to trade. THey did a Steve Smith Sr on the Pats tonight....."made them look like school yard boys!" Also Kelce won my game for me.

Edited by Scorcher

Lets do it...I'm jamming to my favorite rock bands (Porcupine Tree, Dream Theater, Yes, etc...) and drinking mass quantities of good stuff...Kelce will be a Hall of Famer by Sundown tomorrow. :tup:

I think we have our "T.Kelce :NutHugger: of The Huddle"

• Like 3

I'm gonna hug his nuts too. I was at that game last night, and New England had nobody that could cover him. When he caught the ball, he easily had 1-2 steps on his man just about every time. And Alex Smith grossly overthrew that ball in the first half. Kelce had a TON of room to run after that.