[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady

Shorttynaz

In a fit of anger I dropped him to pick up Romo this morning...still feel dirty and unclean about it.

But seriously, he has a pop warner level o-line and wideouts that aren't there...Gronk is top 2 option and that doesn't seem like much anymore

How many teams are in your league if Romo is available? 4?

Aaron Dobson has been inactive during the last two weeks because he allegedly popped off to Josh McDaniels.

Here is the article

http://www.rotoworld...79/aaron-dobson

A source told the Boston Globe that Aaron Dobson was deactivated in Weeks 3 and 4 because he "mouthed off" to Patriots OC Josh McDaniels.

"Mouthing off" to Belichick wannabe McDaniels apparently costs you two full games, despite the Patriots' glaring needs at perimeter wide receiver. 23 years old, big, and fast, Dobson would give New England an offensive element it sorely lacks, but it sounds like McDaniels is putting his ego before the team.

Dobson's status going forward is unclear. He's just a WR5 stash in 12-team leagues. Oct 1 - 8:46 PM

Source: Shalise Manza Young on Twitter

Surprised that BB gives Hoodie Jr. that much control over the team. Either way seems like a dumb decision when you have trouble on offense and few options to throw to. But then the Hoodies do their own thing. It worked in the past, but doesn't seem to be working recently.

How many teams are in your league if Romo is available? 4?

10...he's been tossed around a bit in this league, most recently by someone in favor of Cousins.

Picked up Brady off the wire. Way too soon IMO to discount the NE offense at home.

Could be a solid snag. Although I have him in my one local and the way he and that offense have looked, it's just not pretty and I'm not sure that it gets better on a consistent basis.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...