[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Line up help

yuyu2222

I'm 1-3 and reeling a bit as Luck is really the only guy that's putting up any kind of points. I had drafted AP, Mathews, Gerhart and Rudolph. I picked up Gates after he blew up against Seattle and he hasn't done jack since and I grabbed Kelce last week. Also last week I traded the 49ers/Mathews for Bradshaw/Ivory.

This is an 8 team standard scoring league.

Start QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, DST

My team:

QB: Luck

RB: Bradshaw, Ivory, Robinson, Joique, Hill, Taliaferro

WR: Dem. Thomas, Green, Wallace, Patterson, Cooks

TE: Gates, Kelce

K: Tucker

DST: Patriots

The backs available on the WW are Ingram, Moreno, Forsett, Crowell, TRich, McKinnon, Sankey, Gerhart. How would you rate the backs available.

I have top waiver priority this week. I was thinking of dropping Cooks for McKinnon, Taliaferro for Forsett, Robinson for Ingram and Hill for Kelvin Benjamin. Does this sound like a good plan?

Finally, should I stick with the Patriots or grab the Texans, Broncos, Giants, Bills or Dolphins?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by yuyu2222