[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Realistically speaking...

sksmith

Which RB is a fair target in an attempt to sell L Donnell high? Not that any offer would work, just looking for best chances. F Jackson would be coupled w/ Donnell, as well (I have Z Stacy and Miller as my other RBs)

Also, which WRs could Donnell go for? I have A Brown and AJ Green already, with C Shorts going to waiver and J Gordon riding pine

I need less ambitious minds to assist my targeted goals...subjectively, I have trouble properly valuing my own players

Or!

I could go for a bit of a gamble: hold onto to Donnell and drop FJax for one of the up and coming RBs Tally-Fiero, I Crowell, or Sankey

Yeah, I have Gronk, so I'm comfortable sticking w/ his 3 to 5 catches and TD per game if Donnell can get some good return...the risky side of me says hold him a couple more weeks hoping for his performance to remain high, drop FJax and pickup Sankey paving the way for an even larger move mid-season

As for a WR I feel that's harder to predict. I'm jealous the other poster go Keenan for Donnell. I was just offered Keenan for Wayne and R.white which I have to consider given my very deep WR 2/3 bench and no clear #1.

But Keenan Allen is a good buy low right now. You could argue last weeks game was simply a blowout and royal out scored him

It's not that I see his value dropping, maybe peaking? It's just I'm thin at RB and I know a lot of others are thin at TE. Trade-wise, I want to package him w/ FJax and get a solid RB.

I went ahead and did a shot in the dark offer to the guy w/ McCoy, hoping his 0-4 start has him desperate. Is Eddie Lacy worth and/or fair for Donnell right now? My impulse side says just dump FJax, pickup Sankey and keep Donnell...what do they call it, tinkeritis?

Edited by sksmith