[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roster Help

crazyascarl

So I feel like I need to do something to mix up roster. I've been doing well... 10 person, 2QB league. I'm currently 3-1 and basically tied for the highest scoring person in my league.

While my roster isn't really "all star" calibre, it's been pretty solid (Thank you Andrew Luck). But I feel as though I need to step up my RB core.

I've been happy with my QBs.

My receivers while not "elite" has been a pretty steady, solid 4-headed monster.

Jimmy Graham as my TE, so I can't complain.

My RB's are pretty weak. I played Khiry and CJ2K last week and somehow both put up decent numbers but short of Montee Ball I don't really have any week-in and week-out RBs.

I feel like need to improve my RB's... but not at the risk of taking a hit anywhere else.

What are your thoughts? Piece together a trade for a RB1 or RB2? If so who could get me anything?

Or drop somebody and pickup a Free Agent. Available on FA are

RB: Knile Davis, Jerick McKinnon, Carlos Hyde, Isaiah Crowell, Bobby Rainey

TE: Cameron (is that an upgrade over Ertz? Or stay put?)

WR: Golden Tate, Mike Evans, Josh Gordon, Eddie Royal, Allen Hurns, Brian Quick, James Jones...

Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks