[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE advice

Ver monster

I have Niles Paul who might be out with a concussion and Reed might be coming back. The waiver has: Dwayne Allen, H Miller, J Reed (who I drafted and dropped). Not sure what play to make here. Any advice? I'm thinking drop Paul for Dwayne Allen, but not sure if I should go for H Miller instead. Made a horrible misstep in week 2 picking up Paul instead of Donnell.

My team is 3-1 miraculously and will start to crash soon I'm sure. Luckily, my division looks weak so I might be able to sneak into playoffs.

QB: N Foles

RB: A Ellington, A Bradshaw, A Blue, A Peterson

WR: B Marshall, C Patterson, G Tate, B Quick, M Wheaton, J Gordon

TE: N Paul

K: S Suisham

DST: streaming

Just me...but I'd drop AP for one of the up and coming RBs (Sankey, McKinnon, Crowell)

Also, isn't D Allen in some combo timeshare w/ Fleener? I'd probably go H Miller from that group; Seferian-Jenkins might be worth keeping an eye on, too

I'm tempted to drop AP, but his hearing will be soon and I want a 100 percent guarantee he isn't coming back. I did put a waiver claim on McKinnon, but would drop Blue. Allen is in a time share with Fleener, but both are doing well. Tough decisions.