[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this the trade to solidify my team? PLEASE KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT

jrtg

Peyton Manning & Kelvin Benjamin for Jordy Nelson. Before you freak out, look at my team!

MYTEAM:

Peyton Manning

Alfred Morris

Giovani Bernard

Calvin Johnson

VIncent Jackson

Greg Olson (soon to be Larry Donnell)

Kelvin Benjamin

Bench:

Terrance West

DeAndre Hopkins

Ryan Matthes

Matt Ryan

Fred Jackson

NEW TEAM

Matt Ryan

Alfred Morris

Gio Bernard

Calvin Johnson

Jordy Nelson

Greg Olson

Vincent Jackson

Bench:

Terrance West

DeAndre Hopkins

Ryan Matthes

Matt Ryan

Fred Jackson

But that's actually pretty good value for Peyton. Jordy is a top of the line wr - cant do much better than him at wr right now

Thats what I'm saying. & It makes my lineup pretty much stacked as all hell. Jordy and calvin? Only god knows Jacksons future but at flex hes replacable and maybe he lights up after his clutch TD! Morris and Bernard are already crazy on the same team and Matty Ice is no Manning but hes only maybe 4-5 points worse.

I wouldnt want to get rid of Kelvin Benjamin the way he's been playing. I'd see if he'd go vincent jackson and deandre hopkins for him. It takes some depth from your team, increasing the risk, but I think it has higher upside.

Given your team, I'd absolutely take the deal. He is TECHNICALLY getting the better deal, but I doubt it will matter with your team's depth. Just pick up a serviceable QB based on matchup to cover Ryan's bye. Alternatively, see what you can get for Ryan and Kelvin somewhere else. That's a pretty good package and you may get someone else to bite. Maybe the Brady owner if he doesn't have a backup?

I would not do this deal. Peyton Manning is capable of winning a weeks matchup by himself. Kelvin is the number one target on a team that is throwing the ball and has put up consistent numbers...My main reasoning is Ryan's success depends on many factors, he has just lost 3 of his starting O-Line and you have to bank that both Julio and Roddy stay healthy throughout the year.

If you start Morris, Bernard, Calvin, Benjamin, and either Hopkins/Vjack and keep Manning your team will not miss a beat compared to gaining Jordy

Please help me?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/426347-trade-advicewill-respond-to-your-questions/