[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DeAndre Hopkins

Nostack

With my local scoring, he's averaging 16 pts a game. What is everyone's thoughts about him? Does he push a WR1 with his consistency? He's falling into the must start category for me, but can he keep it up? This isn't a WDIS thread, I'm more curious about how other owners are viewing his production.

I drafted him as my WR5 and now is his the #10 WR in my PPR league. So, yes, I think he is very legit and believe he has passed Andre already and will keep it up. So getting close to must start for me, but not quite yet as it still kinda depends on the matchup due to my WR depth.

I was huge on him coming into the year and I'm super pumped on how he has panned out. The only league I do not have him in I have an offer out there to trade Romo for him. I'm hoping the other owner takes it since they only have Tom Brady on their team.....anyway back to the point of the thread, yeah I think depending who else is on your team he is a must start. The only game he didn't score a TD in, he got over 100 yards. In the beginning people were saying it was flukish ways of him getting his points, but how many times is it a fluke before it is just considered consistent production? I'm a believer.

Edited by ECK

Should be good until Fitz gets knocked silly.....might not be that long actually.