[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Charles for Benjamin

TDforTebow

Hey all, so I have a FSU alum in my league and he is going crazy to get Benjamin on his roster. I picked up Benjamin off waivers after week 1 against the Bucs and he has been my solid #2 WR behind Julio and having a great year so far. He has got a ton of upside and normally I wouldn't trade him but I'm being offered Jamaal Charles for Benjamin in a straight-up 1-for-1 trade.

Benjamin has been solid gold for me so far but Charles is hard to pass up on. What are your thoughts on this?

WHAT YES! DO IT NOW!

Green is without a doubt better than Benjamin, barring some of his recent injury problems

and I think Alshon will put up equal numbers to Benjamin

Just keeping holdin' on, Shady and Charles will pay up before the end of the season

The time spent typing up this thread could have been spent accepting that trade...don't reply until after you've hit "accept"!

• Like 1

Thanks for the input guys, Jamaal Charles is now my #1 RB. Thanks!'

EDIT: PS. Do you think its a good idea to drop K. Davis? I now have excess RBs and need to add a WR, Davis seems to be the short stick of the bunch as far as his future projected scores go. Should I hang onto him as insurance or drop him?

Edited by TDforTebow

Keep K. Davis. Not often are you certain that the handcuff to your RB is the true handcuff and will also produce great numbers if Charles went down again. Davis is just that and after last week I wouldn't call you crazy to start both in a really good matchup. KC is run first run second