[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just traded Foles for Ingram, what do you think?

UniqueCopy

I still consider myself a noob, but I'm learning. I offered Foles because I figured he'd likely be on my bench until Luck's bye week, week 10. Right now I'm starting Gio Bernard, Khiry Robinson, and Zac Stacy, with Vereen on the bench. I don't really need another RB right now, but I think Robinson will see a lot less action once Ingram returns.

What do you guys think, good move?

I think that guy tore your pants off and gave it to you raw. Could've done so much better for Foles than just getting Ingram.

Well damn. With Josh Gordon taking up one of six slots on my bench, and Foles taking up the other, for one week of play, it didn't allow me much flexibility. People don't stash QB's in my league, and every week there has been a 15-20 point FA QB.

This trade is pretty terrible. The only reason you won't feel the pain as much is because of the fact that Luck is your number one, but you definitely could/should have gotten so much more for Foles. I mean at the very least you should have packaged him with one of those TEs and upgraded there as well as RB.

Thanks for the reply. I've been looking for good opportunities to trade him away, but with a 10 man league everyone was set for QB. I'm certain he wouldn't have given up Delanie Walker for Foles, possibly not even straight across.

Did you try?

Every league is short on TEs. I don't see this as awful as other people do in a 10 man league. There's so many options out there that come week 10 there's a decent chance you would have dropped foles for another waiver wire Qb. At least you got something out of the deal and it won't hurt you

It's OK. Foles is a good QB for fantasy but you already have possibly the best fantasy QB, so your team doesn't really take a hit. While I don't think Graham is the best return, if he takes his starting role back he was showing some promise, and RBs are hard to come by. So I wouldn't worry about it.

I think that guy tore your pants off and gave it to you raw. Could've done so much better for Foles than just getting Ingram.

This trade is pretty terrible. The only reason you won't feel the pain as much is because of the fact that Luck is your number one, but you definitely could/should have gotten so much more for Foles. I mean at the very least you should have packaged him with one of those TEs and upgraded there as well as RB.

Disagree 100%. It's nigh impossible to get value for a QB in a small league. If you aren't trading an elite guy, why would someone pay anything for Foles? There will be solid options on the wire pretty much weekly. He's a big downgrade from Luck, Manning, Brees, Rodgers, or Ryan, so there goes 1/2 your audience. Rivers, Stafford, Palmer, Flacco, Romo, Dalton, Roethlisberger, Cousins, Cutler, Wilson, Cam, Palmer, Kaepernick, Tannehill, now Bridgewater and Bortles are all solid fillins. Yes, Foles is better than some of them, but how much better? Hopkins better? No. Patterson better? Please.

Getting a guy that was lighting it up before he got hurt and the injury isn't the type that traditionally holds you back like a hamstring might sounds pretty solid to me. If I could get that for Foles and then go pick up Palmer from the wire sign me up.