[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Washing Redskins TE Situation - Calling All Homers

awahl63

I haven't heard much locally, other than what's being reported nationally...Gruden said Reed has a "chance" to play Monday night, but I personally wouldn't want to count on that happening...Paul is almost assuredly out this week, since it's mid-week and (at least as of yesterday) he hasn't passed the league's concussion protocols...that leaves Logan Paulsen as the next man up...

I would definitely hold Reed (he'll eventually be back), but recommend searching for another option this week...

This is a topic of interest for me too. Reed got dropped in my league and I scooped him up because I still have very fond memories of him solidifying my TE position for a decent portion of last year.

I know Niles Paul looked good when he came in for Reed, but does that put Reed in jeopardy of losing his spot when they both come back?

If/when healthy, Reed will be the starter...I've heard nothing to suggest otherwise...Reed is the superior talent, but the knock on him is his inability to stay on the field for an entire season, going back to his days as a Gator, and now his first 2 seasons as a pro...

I wouldn't want to play any skin TE this week due to the injury concerns and lack of a sub on Monday night.

Reed is the guy if he can stay on the field.

Paulson is more of a blocker and doesn't get down field on his routes at all so not a guy to plug in as a flyer

Paul has passed the concussion protocols, and is a go for MNF (barring any set-backs, of course)...Reed is being reported as 50/50...unless you have both on your roster, and can make lineup changes all the way until MNF game time, I'm not sure I would take a risk on either of these guys this week, but that's just me...long-term, Reed is still the one to own, unless he does return and is immediately injured, again...dude just can't stay healthy, but he IS an immense talent, when he is...risk/reward type of guy...

Edited by the outlaw

Reed is playing and will play a significant amount of snaps. He could lay an egg or blow up. Too hard to tell. Prototypical boom/bust TE1

Where are you getting a confirmation that he is playing? Not that I don't believe you, but the latest I can find is "Questionable" and a GTD.

Edited by SecondString