[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate My Team! Advice? (4-0 Standard Scoring 10 TEAM) POST YOUR LINK AFTER YOU HELP!

jrtg

I traded Manning and Benjamin for Jordy Nelson - this is since VJAX was my WR2 and the only thing olding my team back. Since I have Matt Ryan I felt getting rid of Peyton in what otherwise would have been a bad trade for anyone else was actually an amazing trade that has stacked my team crazily. Many other I've asked agree that this trade was blockbuster for me.

MY TEAM:

Matt Ryan

Alfred Morris

Gio Bernard

Calvin Johnson

Jordy Nelson

Greg Olson (Larry Donnell if he starts playing the way he has)

Vincent Jackson (Ryan Mathews when hes back)

Bench:

Terrence West (Eli Manning?)

DeAndre Hopkins

Ryan Matthews

Fred Jackson

Larry Donnell

I'd have to disagree with you. Jordy Nelson at this rate will finish in the top 3 in fantasy WR if not #1. I didn't need Planning and the only way your getting Jordy with the numbers he's putting up is by offering that sort of trade.

QB

Andrew Luck, Ind QB

RB

Arian Foster HOU RB

RB

Khiry Robinson, NO RB

WR

Alshon Jeffery, Chi WR

WR

Jordy Nelson, GB WR

TE

Rob Gronkowski, NE TE P

FLEX

Keenan Allen, SD WR

D/ST

Patriots D/ST D/ST

K

Blair Walsh, Min K

BENCH

SLOT

PLAYER, TEAM POS

Bench

Toby Gerhart, Jac RB

Bench

Bishop Sankey, Ten RB

Bench

Roddy White, Atl WR

Bench

Andre Johnson, Hou RB

Bench

Jordan Cameron, Cle TE P

Bench

Lorenzo Taliaferro, Bal RB

Bench Jared McKinnon, MIN RB

I'm not a fan of making trades when you're having success. Sitting at 4-0 with the best QB in the league I would have stayed put. Ryan's good and all but I simply think Manning is going to end up with more points by the end of the season. And despite Carolina's troubles, Benjamin has been a very good WR1, not too far behind Jordy. So sorry to say but I think your hurt yourself with this trade. You gave up way, way too much for Jordy Nelson. Though you still have a solid team, there's no denying that, but like I said I would have stayed put. good luck.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/426317-te-help-trade-advice/

Edited by act7491

You easily could afford to lose manning but then again why would you want to? Your team would look much more stacked if you traded Matt Ryan and Benjamin for a slightly lower reciever than jordy. Who knows if you jumped the gun on the trade he might've done jordy for that package. Or throwing in another bench player for jordy instead of giving up manning would've been better. Matt Ryan you just can't trust every week. Manning played his hardest game of the year and already had his bye

I dislike the trade as well. I think your other league owner locked in a solid deal for Manning and Benjamin. Its not gonna hurt you that much, just know that you didn't have to get rid of two key players for 1. There is a website for trade values for a reason. http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfootball/story/24731667/week-5-fantasy-trade-values

Benjamin is worth 20

Manning is worth 27

Nelson is worth 32

So yeah, i'd say that other guy got a way better deal. Matt Ryan is worth 22 so even that would have been better for you to give away.