[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D. Walker for P. Rivers and V. Davis?

tommy9017

PPR 12 Team

Starting lineup

T.Romo

McCoy

Stacy

D.Thomas

A. Johnson

D.Walker

Sproles

Bench -

V. Jackson

Gore

Colston

Tate

Taliaferro

J. Hunter

Bortles

So someone in my league offer me RIvers and Davis for D. Walker.

Now i could be upgrading on QB because i have Romo and Rivers is having an MVP season type.

And Vernon well he is just hurt for the moment and walker is playing way better. But can he continue doing that?

Im leaning towards a no on the deal. But just want to get a couple peoples perspective,

I think id take it. Walker is hot right now but could cool off. And as long as Davis plays hurt or not he'll be at worst the #2 red zone target. He's still a top 5 TE I believe. You also can't trust romo every week. I'd much rather start rivers every week. You'll probably end up starting romo maybe 2 or 3 more times. I think it's a good deal

I'd probably take it just to have Rivers over Romo. V Davis should get healthy and will always remain a red zone target. After that, you could target the wire for a backup TE like ASJ from the Bucs, guy has potential

Vernon Davis is arguably the best red zone target the 49'ers have. As good as Walker has been I cannot see him keeping up those numbers for the rest of the year. Think long term here, in 16 weeks if Davis is healthy he is better than Walker period and if your getting rivers thrown in with him than that's a deal you cant refuse. Even though Romo can put up the numbers some weeks he just is't as consistent as he used to be

DO IT!!

Sorry guys i haven't completed the trade lol..

I know he wont cancel it because he has Brees and he wants to upgrade on TE this week.

I just may hold off till tomorrow to hear more news about Davis injury because if i complete the trade Vernon is my only TE and he may not start.