[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE help/ trade advice.

act7491

So I currently have no TEs due to injuries to Niles Paul, Dennis Pitta, and Kyle Rudolph (it's been a tough year for my TEs). So I have two options: make a trade or seek a free agent. This is where I'm stuck. The top 5 TE free agents right now are as follows: Heath Miller, Jordan Reed, Ladarius Green, Owen Daniels, Coby Fleener. I'd go with Reed if I knew he was going to play, but thats still up in the air. Also, I'm not sure who to drop (my roster is below). So I'd rather try and make a trade before Sunday. Here are some proposals I have come up with:

Eddie Lacy for Rashad Jennings and Delanie Walker

Michael Floyd for Zach Ertz

Michael Floyd for Larry Donnell

Michael Floyd for Greg Olsen

What are your thoughts? Do you think I should try and make a trade or is picking up one of those free agent TEs a good move. And if so, who should I drop. Thanks.

M. Floyd for Olsen? i think thats a steal

Carolina has 2 receivers Olsen and Benjamin. Olsen will finish top 5 TE. Ertz and Donell wont.

Lacy for Jennings and Walker may be a steal. Jennings is doing way better right now but idk if lacy is a bust or not.

So even doe i like the upside on Walker. the uncertainty of lacy is the only thing stopping me from making this trade.

Plus if you trade Floyd for olsen you solidify your TE and you still have Tate and Hawkins as your 3rd WR