[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Jimmy Graham for McCoy?

drave199

New to the forum. thanks for your help.

someone offered me McCoy and Jason Witten for Graham and Mark Ingram and im a little hesitant since McCoy is straggling and i know what i have in Graham.

Kap is my QB

My RBs

Giovani Bernard,

Matt Asiata,

Stevan Ridley

Maurice Jones-Drew

Darren McFadden

Bernard Pierce

Knile Davis

Lorenzo Taliaferro,

Mark Ingram

Yes i know, a lot.I guess im a RB hoarder. i really need a WR more than anything only having

DeAndre Hopkins

Demaryius Thomas

Vincent Jackson

Jordan Matthews

So you could imagine what mt starting line up would be.

My concern isnt only with my team but i dont want to make his team better either. here is his roster

Jay Cutler,

LeSean McCoy

Rashad Jennings,

Percy Harvin,

Jordy Nelson

Antonio Brown

Jason Witten

Patriots D/ST

Mason Crosby

BENCH

Shane Vereen

Tony Romo

Lamar Miller

Dwayne Allen

Zac Stacy

Matt Prater

Jarvis Landry

Cardinals D/ST

So what do you think, worth losing Graham and almost guaranteed points to bet on McCoy?? Best TE available on waivers is Heath Miller but he is sort of in the same boat as witten.

I would try to get McCoy without offering Graham. I'm sure you could get a good deal

Don't gut your starting lineup. You have like 5 or 6 RBs you could throw out in trades to try and move up your actual rb talent. You need a third good rb actually over a better WR I think

Don't do it. With how many RBs you have you could easily find someone in dire need of even 2 RBs to just consider starting. Along with even a third Rb or one of your WR and you could get a stud WR or look for a nice backup qb to kaep

i wouldnt do it man

I know, gut feeling is not to do it even though i started an atrocious 0-4. and the last 2 weeks ive lost by a total of 8 points, so that adds to my frustration.