[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

tarde with little bro

Basket018

My brother has interests in Graham. I'm thinking for bell or McCoy. Thoughts for a fair trade

My team

Qb

Foles

Romo

RB

Foster

Ellington

Asiata

Brown

Wr

Dem Thomas

Alshon Jeffery

Victor Cruz

Reggies Wayne

Cordelle Patterson

TE

Graham

Ertz

Cameron

His team

Qb

Rodgers

Kaep

RB

McCoy

Le'veon bell

Sjack

Bell

Hyde

Wr

Nelson

Shorts

Crab

Allen

Terrance Williams

TE

Witten

Davis

Don't trade graham. I would take graham from you for either of those players in a heartbeat. If he's interested in Cameron or ertz however, sell him on Davis is hurt and witten will never score a touchdown, maybe thrown in them along with a rb or of need be a WR for one of those guys. In what looks like a small league,or just you two dominating, there will be players on the waiver to replace. You want stud starters over multiple mediocre matchup options

Graham is a nightmare when you play against him. You always have to assume he'll out score your TE and possibly more. If you could somehow keep foster, Ellington, D. Thomas, a. Jeffery, and graham while getting one of those RBs or even just a stud player I would do it. Your lineup would be set every single week with ease