[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help with my Lineup!

Jasond517

Hi everybody,

I am in a 10 person standard Yahoo league. This is my team:

My team: QB:foles WR: A brown, crabtree, K benjamin. RB: j. Charles, Lacy, k.Davis M.ball (flex), A peterson TE: Cameron, Nilee Paul K: S Hauschka, Novak DEF: San Fran, New England

Players on the wire who look decent include: Moreno, Carson Palmer, Heath Miller and Khiry Robinson.

There are a couple of teams who are still Better than me overall.. What are some players that I can afford to trade in order to strengthen my team? Who should I be looking to pick up

Drop a kicker or somehow throw either into a trade. No point at all in have more than one. Only taco manages to win the shiva with more than one kicker.

I'd say there's not much you can trade except if someone's interested in one of your defenses,kickers and or AP. You can't give up much without sacrificing your starters.

Keep what you have unless someone offers a nice one for one trade don't give up whatever bench you have

I just dropped Niles paul. Picked up Moreno... I think I can bundle him in a week or so with my new England defense for somebody decent hopefully. Would I be able to get somebody decent for those two? Moreno is coming back against Jacksonville and if somebody is desperate for points that week, I'm thinking they might go for him. If not I could do him plus FOLES for a better QB?? What you guys think??