[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR/FLEX Week 4 - WDIS?

Edit: Should say week 5...

I have several candidates this week and as always have trouble picking out the few that have the best chance of producing. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I need to start four (2 WR/2 FLEX) of the following.

WR - Vincent Jackson

WR - Eric Decker

WR - Pierre Garcon

WR - Steve Smith Sr.

WR - Brian Quick

TE - Martellus Bennett

RB - Darren Sproles

Edited by ShuckCreations

Forgot Garcon was going up against the Seattle D. You can scratch him off the list.

What about Sproles? ...will he come back this week? Or Decker? ...he looked healthy last week.

I think I'm leaning towards:

WR - Vincent Jackson (good matchup against NO and is set for a breakout week)

WR - Steve Smith (not as good of a matchup but the dude is on fire)

FLEX - Brian Quick (He has been very consistent has a great matchup against Philly this week)

FLEX - Martellus Bennett (The guy is outscoring Graham at this point)

I almost want to play Eric Decker over Vincent Jackson but the matchup is too good for VJax to sit.

Edited by ShuckCreations

I agree that VJax has a juicy match up and is almost always the guy who gets the most points on the bench due to is extremely inconsistency. It all boils down to which one shows up. I feel like he is on the up trend after catching a garbage time TD last week, but again, who knows with him.

Decker has been super consistent with bad QB play on a run first team. that being said I don't like his match up this week. SD doesn't give up much yardage through the air, and the jets are unable to pass for big yardage.

On second review, I think your line up is good the way it is