[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade help

SxJx9

Alright guys, looking for some trade help if you guys are up to it. I offered Sanders, Bush, Pat's D for Calvin Johnson. He came back with this offer. Delanie Walker, Reggie Bush, and Emmanuel Sanders for TY Hilton and Calvin Johnson. Should I go through with it?

Delanie Walker will eventually fall off. New QB and bad team are not helping his case as well.

Sanders just come off a big week but can he do it again? D. Thomas and J. Thomas are going to eat up his targets and he could be one of those lottery players going off one week on your bench and then going for 2 catches for 20 yards the next week when you play him

Bush is the same as sanders it seems him and Bell like to draw straws for which days they want to go off.

Johnson had a bad game. but he was also hurt and basically a decoy. But he is still megatron! BUY LOW

T.Y. Hilton basically a throw in here. but hes depth.

Unless there is absolutly no TE's on the waiver or you already have 2 stud WR's your starting every week...

DO IT!

My starting line up before the trade is to the left and the new one is to the right. Is it a upgrade?

Newton / Newton

Forte / Forte

Bush / Bradshaw

Sanders / Johnson

Brown / Brown

Walker / Ertz

Bradshaw / TY Hilton or Garcon

Pat's D / Pat's D

Novak / Novak

Edited by SxJx9

I'm in a 12 man league so getting decent RB's are tough. Any of these a good pick up?

Shonn Greene

MJD

James Starks

CJ Anderson

Roy Helu

Andre Williams

Bobby Rainey

Edited by SxJx9

I think you have to do this trade. Sanders is hitting his ceiling right now and i think only gets worse because he depends on high volume of targets. Welker is going to demand targets and that also opens DT more and he is an elite WR. I like Delanie but yeah i only see more regression then promise. T.Y hilton for me is an every week low end WR 2. You'll have great depth at WR with Megatron, Brown, Garcon and Hilton. I would look to deal Garcon or hilton to strengthen your RB situation