[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Starting RBs for Week 5 Help

kevin81mvp

Joquie has a concussion I don't think he's be cleared to play yet.

McKinnon is gonna be playing behind asiata as a change of pace back. Already said asiata getting goal line carries.

Doug Martin be a start against a defense that got whipped Sunday night

T rich is looking slow I think Bradshaw be getting the most carries between the two

If your getting Le'veon I would start him and Martin. Only matter of time for McKinnon to start seeing more touches

Martin and Bell!

Tampa is going to have to run the ball with players like V jacks under performing and a rookie WR that has been good. but as good as he was last week rookie WR's are notoriously inconsistent. Martin is going to get a bulk of the work and should do some damage to the saints.

Bell is a gamble but honestly so is Mckinnon and Richardson. Trent has let me down too many times before for me to start him. Mckinnon is just unproven sure he ran for over 120 yards last week but he gets no goal line work and just inst there quite yet. ( i apologize if he goes off this week for 30 points, but i cant see that happening. especially because the vikings are going to be trailing and looking to throw the ball more often to catch up!