[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice...Will Respond to your Questions

Peyton2411

I Give:

Julius Thomas

Sammy Watkins

I Get:

Demaryius Thomas

Arian Foster

Jason Witten

My Team:

Eddie Lacy

Andre Ellington

Ben Tate

Steven Ridley

Marques Colston

Brandon Cook

DeSean Jackson

I desperately need a #1 WR but are both Thomas and Foster to risky to give up my best player (Julius) ?

Will answer all questions you have as well!

Dem Thomas is good. But seeing double coverage Sanders is going off lately.

Foster health is a concern. I have him in my league and I'm looking to trade for a RB incase he gets injured again

And witten is td dependent and looking slow and old. He should be around 5-7 catches maybe around 60 yards

Ppr league?

Check out my forum I have a few going right now

Dem Thomas is good. But seeing double coverage Sanders is going off lately.

Foster health is a concern. I have him in my league and I'm looking to trade for a RB incase he gets injured again

And witten is td dependent and looking slow and old. He should be around 5-7 catches maybe around 60 yards

Ppr league?

Check out my forum I have a few going right now

Not a PPR league, wondering if Welker coming back will help free up Thomas a bit more...not sure if Sanders continues his elite pace

I think we've seen Sanders ceiling. He has been the high target guy and that's due to double coverage of DT, but with Welker back, I think everyone opens up a little more. Foster is a great thrown in for you despite his injury problems. I would do this but how is your TE situation after that?

I think we've seen Sanders ceiling. He has been the high target guy and that's due to double coverage of DT, but with Welker back, I think everyone opens up a little more. Foster is a great thrown in for you despite his injury problems. I would do this but how is your TE situation after that?

I have Niles Paul who is basically done...so would be starting Witten until better options became available