[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does this trade make sense for my team? McCoy and Marshall involved.

air10force

12 team standard scoring

My team:

QB- Stafford

RB- Ball, Richardson, Ingram

WR- Marshall, Crabtree, Fitz, Malcom Floyd

TE- Thomas, Bennett

I'm currently 3-1, but I'm so weak at RB I dont think I can keep it up.

I'm thinking of offering the McCoy owner the following trade: I send Marshall, Bennett and Ingram and I get McCoy and Harvin.

Is this fair, and does it make my team better?

If you decide to do that trade, I think you bleed more at WR. I'd try and hold onto marshall as he will be your most consistent and a lock for Top 5. The fact that you have ingram is making me lean towards staying put because he has been a pleasant surprise and can easily serve as a RB2 when he is back. I would look to deal Bennet and Fitz for more depth if thats what you are looking for.

Ingram comes back soon and is underrated imo, he's had a great start to the season and should be the #1 back when he gets back as well as the goal-line back. I wouldn't go too far here, I'm slightly worried about Mccoy. I'd try to just package Bennett or Julius Thomas with maybe Floyd to try and pick up a solid RB, there's no reason to depart with Marshall or Ingram.

Yes man do it. Brandon Marshall is not even the best WR on that team IMO, Alshon Jeffrey is the guy to have IMO.. Marshall gets lots of catches but in standard you can get a someone comparable IMO

man I have Roddy White Andre Johnson Alshon Jeffrey and Keenan Allen

should I get Mccoy for Jordy Nelson maybe?