[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty trade offer: J. Matthews and 1st round pick for Lacy

Crazysight

Just received this offer. This would have been a no brainer a month ago before Lacy's poor start. I have a feeling that Lacy is buy low material right now though and that he'll bounce back. My first round pick will probably be in the second half of next year's 12 team rookie draft as my team appears to be playoff bound early on here. I don't really like the week 15 matchup against Buffalo who has been good against the run thus far, have a feeling Matthews may break out in the second half and I may end up having a surplus of RBs in the future too if I do the trade but am tempted to add him to Bell and Murray in my backfield. I think that could be very formidable for the next few years.

Edited by Crazysight

I'm trying to get Starks from the guy who has him for insurance but he doesn't seem too interested. My roster on offense:

Kaepernick

Roethlisberger

Bell

D. Murray

L. Murray

Marcus Lattimore

D. Brown

Denard Robinson

CJ Anderson

Boom Herron

Julius Thomas

T Kelce

Eddie Royal

Jordan Cameran

Jordan Matthews

Hurns

Sanu

Marvin Jones

Brice Butler and Janis

Start 1 qb and 5 offensive players consisting of no more than 3 backs. Not tight end mandatory though my tight ends are maybe the best receivers on my team.

I'm 3 and 1 right now with most points in the league so pretty good chance it's late 1st.

Edited by Crazysight