[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

CT77

Was just offered Lacy and Welker for Gore and Kelce. My other backs are Foster, Bradshaw and Sproles, with J. Thomas as my primary TE. I know which way I'm leaning, just would like some other opinions.

Lacy should start getting more Work. Although he has been under performing I'm just waiting for the week he breaks out.

Welker will start getting more targets now that he has been on the field practicing with the team after his suspension was over turned and the bye week.

J.Thomas should be started every week and with his bye already passed you have no need to kelce.

I would DO IT.

If this is PPR or half ppr. welker definitely gets an uptick. Gore not only has a difficult schedule going in late in the season but is only regressing with Hyde there. I'd rather bet on Lacy and that offense then Gore and his age + Hyde. Kelce, while a beast, is marginalized since you have thomas. I think you do this trade because it only helps you and gives you upside with lacy and welker

If this is PPR or half ppr. welker definitely gets an uptick. Gore not only has a difficult schedule going in late in the season but is only regressing with Hyde there. I'd rather bet on Lacy and that offense then Gore and his age + Hyde. Kelce, while a beast, is marginalized since you have thomas. I think you do this trade because it only helps you and gives you upside with lacy and welker

It is a .5 PPR league. I'm leaning on doing it, the only thing holding back is Lacy. He hasn't done much, yet and after last weeks performance, Gore looks to maybe be back in his "feature" back role.