[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

J Graham to get C Johnson straight up?

Rebelarch86

This is really balanced right? I'm solid at WRs got 2 wr1 worthy guys already but C Johnson just makes it better.

This could potentially hurt my TE situation. I have Donnell picked him up before he went off last week but don't know if I can rely on him every week and J Cameron is on the WW, but he hasn't done anything yet. I feel like those 2 are going to be feast or famine while I like steady guys.

I made this same trade before the season started. Drafted Graham with the 11th pick (Megatron went 5th overall). After the draft the guy who drafted Megatron had nothing at TE. I had Pitta - made the move in a heartbeat. If you're truly upgrading your WR, meaning you're going from starting a WR3 every week to starting MEgatron - and having Donnell at TE, I would certainly do this trade..