[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR help for week 5

JettCraig1

Between Pierre Garcon, Anquan Boldin, and Terrence Williams. I need one of these three WR's for week 5. Its not a PPR league BTW.

Pierre Garcon is facing a tough defense in Seattle and is coming off a poor performance in week 4

Terrence Williams had a big week 4, but can he repeat that performance against the Texans

Anquan Boldin ( Kaepernick is my QB if that has any effect) has had a steady year but has yet to find the endzone

Any help or advice would be great,

thanks!

This is a tough situation.. but

Garcon + Cousins + LOB(legion of boom) = instant sit

So between Terrence Williams and Boldin this is a tough call. Both teams are at home so im going to have to go with Williams and the only reason is I like Williams against the Texans more than i like Boldin against the Chiefs. he just finds the end zone more and has more upside

I think you pretty much answered your own question. Garcon against Seattle=nope! Boldin...can't seem to find the endzone and Williams, tore it up last week. Stick with the hot WR. Go Williams.