[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jimmy Graham for McCoy?

drave199

Sorry for this post again, just really need advice. i need to make a decision tonight. I really have no idea what to do. Was thinking of doing it then using my RB depth to trade for another TE but idk. Even if McCoy does go off, will the point offset be enough to make this worth while? i mean i can count on Graham getting 10-15 points week in and week out.

someone offered me McCoy and Jason Witten for Graham and Mark Ingram and im a little hesitant since McCoy is straggling and i know what i have in Graham.

Kap is my QB

My RBs

Giovani Bernard,

Matt Asiata,

Stevan Ridley

Maurice Jones-Drew

Darren McFadden

Bernard Pierce

Knile Davis

Lorenzo Taliaferro,

Mark Ingram

Yes i know, a lot.I guess im a RB hoarder. i really need a WR more than anything only having

DeAndre Hopkins

Demaryius Thomas

Vincent Jackson

Jordan Matthews

So you could imagine what mt starting line up would be.

My concern isnt only with my team but i dont want to make his team better either. here is his roster

Jay Cutler,

LeSean McCoy

Rashad Jennings,

Percy Harvin,

Jordy Nelson

Antonio Brown

Jason Witten

Patriots D/ST

Mason Crosby

BENCH

Shane Vereen

Tony Romo

Lamar Miller

Dwayne Allen

Zac Stacy

Matt Prater

Jarvis Landry

Cardinals D/ST

So what do you think, worth losing Graham and almost guaranteed points to bet on McCoy?? Best TE available on waivers is Heath Miller but he is sort of in the same boat as witten.

Definitely would not do this trade . . . right now. Now if you're 2-8, or whatever, and the trade deadline is coming up, then you may want to think about jettisoning Graham for some draft picks. Right now though, I feel like it's still too early in the season to dump somebody that was your 1st or 2nd round pick, not to mention that TE is really his only glaringly weak position from what I can see.

Definitely would not do this trade . . . right now. Now if you're 2-8, or whatever, and the trade deadline is coming up, then you may want to think about jettisoning Graham for some draft picks. Right now though, I feel like it's still too early in the season to dump somebody that was your 1st or 2nd round pick, not to mention that TE is really his only glaringly weak position from what I can see.

Yeah i kind of feel like if he were to get Graham, his team instantly gets a lot better, especially with Miller and Stacy capable of filling the McCoy void.