[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moreno Status

maperson

According to ESPN's player update today, he is still 4 weeks out from return...as a L Miller owner, I hope he has a setback

I picked him up off the waiver wire this week. 4 weeks flies by...and you are unlikely to find a starting RB on the waiver wire that late in the season. He may even be good trade bait even before he plays again (ie to the L. Miller owner). Good luck.

That report was nullified. The guy who took the quote didn't know Moreno was screwing with him. There was an article about it this morning. Moreno had been repeatedly telling reporters to stop asking about his injury, so he told that reporter he was "about a month away and in incredible pain" to mess with him. A Dolphins assistant coach standing nearby when the quote was taken was said to have laughed when he heard Moreno say that to that guy. I will post the article of I can find it.