[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 2 this week: C-Pat/Edelman/Floyd(Ari)/Royal

Sup guys,

Tough call this week for WRs. I got Roddy locked in. The other two spots IMO are up for grabs:

Cordarrelle Patterson @GB

Royal @ NYJ

Michael Floyd (Ari) @ Den

Edelman @ Cin

Right now my front runners are Floyd and Royal. Kills me to bench C-Pat but he's getting no looks, and if Bridgewater isn't good to go, I don't like his chances. Then you got Edelman vs Cinci, not crazy about his chances either.

Thoughts? League in sig.

Thanks in advance.

I'd go with Edelman and Floyd. Royal still isn't the top option in SD. When in doubt, go with your studs.

Royal vs. the Jets secondary is nice though... Rivers is gonna be tossing it all night. Personally after what I saw KC do to Brady and company this week, I really think the Bengals are gonna thump them too coming out rested after a bye week.

I'm leaning towards Roddy/Floyd/Royal... but I might pop Patterson in last minute if Teddy plays. I'm still very open to being talked out of this though, LOL.

Thanks for the feedback!

stop being dumb... I would trade Rodddy white for Patterson right now if the idiot accepted it..

Im not even starting Roddy this week

I have

Jordy, Alshon and Keenan Allen hell I have Andre Johnson before Roddy White.. I would however take cordarelle patterson over andre allen and roddy any day..

just my 2 cents of course Keenan and Cordarelle are very close

stop being dumb... I would trade Rodddy white for Patterson right now if the idiot accepted it..

Im not even starting Roddy this week

I have

Jordy, Alshon and Keenan Allen hell I have Andre Johnson before Roddy White.. I would however take cordarelle patterson over andre allen and roddy any day..

just my 2 cents of course Keenan and Cordarelle are very close

If I had Jordy and Alshon I'd probably start them over Roddy as well but that's not the question. I also don't know how you'd start a not-practicing and questionable AJ over Roddy though, the way things are going so far and with ATL chucking it all over the place. And where did Keenan come from? LOL.

But thank you for your feedback. Like I said, I'll start CPat over Royal but not if he's got Christian freakin Ponder handing it off to the RBs 2/3 of the time.

I'd probably pick Floyd and Royal based on this fantasy tool I use. I think they're both scoring double digit points in standard leagues this week. Floyd off of pure talent alone. He's projected to get the highest points of the four, he accounts for a quarter of the team's total yards, and he's proven in the past he's a reliable option. All the other options outside of Floyd are projected to get similar production. Floyd gets the no though because he's at home playing against the Jets. They can stop the run, but can't stop the pass. Jets are giving up an average 26 points per game to opposing receivers. But don't take my word for it. Check the tool out for yourself.

Only thing is, I'm talking Michael Floyd (v Denver), not Malcom Floyd (v NYJ). The tool says Michael Floyd is projected for 13 whereas Malcom is slated for 5 for what it's worth. Would you say Royal or Malcom Floyd vs Jets? Malcom is on the WW.

Bookmarking this tool as well.