[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trading for Gio Bernard?

Inv1ctus

I'm contemplating an offer for Gio Bernard. How good do you think he'll be this year? Is Gore+Kelvin too much? What if I also get Mckinnon, because I think he has a lot of potential? I'm willing to unload Gore for a better RB even if I have to sacrifice a little bit, just don't know if that is any smart.

How good will be D. Walker for the rest of the year do you think? Because I'm not very confident with my current TE's atm. I know his production will most likely drop so I shouldn't really be buying him high.

Thanks for any replies.

If you can do gore+ kelvin for Gio and McKinnon I would do it. As long as kelvin is not your flex player.

Walker I see as a good starting TE should easily finish in the top 10. But for TE that's not saying much. Unless you're confident in waiver adds or another te on your roster I'd hold on to him

I decided to put Sanders+gore for Gio and West. Maybe a bit risky since Hill seems to have a lot of potential. But I felt I have enough WR depth and obviously I prefer Gio over Gore. I decided to keep Kelvin because he will be the main guy for the rest of the year. While Broncos have many weapons. And he didn't want to budge on Mckinnon, but since I have Tate I was happy to get West.

Do anything ya can for gio man. Hue Jackson loves feeding that guy like an Italian mother. He also gets majority of all snaps: field, goal line, screens. Bengals success is through the running game and they are committed to gio. Oh btw I'm an extremely biased Cincinnati guy