[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ogbannaya worth a WW pickup?

Bucszilla

What's the word with CAR's RB situation? I'm in a 14 team league and any RB is usually picked up right away...is Ogbannaya worth a pickup as I read they just signed him? Will Stewart and DeAngello be out for awhile? Reaves was already claimed so I'm looking for any leverage if at all possible in this situation.

Hmm, didn't realize JStew could be back this week, good info loaf.

I don't see a lot of value for Obg, he was just signed and would only play a lot if their other RBs are all hurt. They also have Fozzy Whitaker and he'll probably see more action than Obg. I read that Williams is out a few weeks with a high ankle sprain.

If they had only JStew or Williams that guy could have some value. Otherwise its a hot steamy mess.

Whittaker (quadriceps) wasn't wearing pads at Wednesday's practice.

Analysis: Although he was expected to make his presence felt during drills Wednesday, Whittaker was instead on the sideline. Meanwhile, Jonathan Stewart (knee) fit in some work with the hope of receiving clearance to play Sunday versus the Bears. Because Darrin Reaves and Chris Ogbonnaya are the sole healthy bodies in the Panthers' backfield, Whittaker could garner a decent workload in Week 5, if he's deemed active. As a result, owners should monitor this particular RB situation as the week carries on.

Just read this on Stewart

Did not practice in pads Thursday

by Marty Gitlin | CBSSports.com

(6 mins ago) Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart is apparently not ready to roll fully as the team prepares to host Chicago on Sunday. He was not in pads for Thursday practice, per ESPN.

Stewart had been sidelined with a knee injury and is considered questionable for the Week 5 game.