[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Done with Mr Cordarrelle Patterson

purplehays

He could eventually develop into a solid option in the receiving core this year, especially with a change at QB. Bridgewater went to Jairus Wright a ton against the Falcons, but that was mostly because Patterson was covered by Trufant, who is one of the better corners in the league. I think the coaching staff is going to try to foster a Bridgewater/Patterson relationship to build for the future. I'd keep him.

• Like 1

He struggled badly in the Wonderlic if you read anything into that, I dont.

Same being said of Tavon Austin as well.

Just for laughs The Huddle should include a player's Wonderlic scores in the preseason projections and cheat sheets.

Viking 232 Jet on 2....ready break...(in CPAT's mind) "I'm not sure what rout I need to run, maybe I'll just jog about 10 yards out and engage with this corner".....all joking aside, his rout running is maybe one of the worst in the league....killin me!