[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offering biased and opinionated advice to anyone.

stonychavez

Hey there, I got a WDIS question.

Its a standard non ppr league.

Could you suggest 1 RB and 1 Flex from the following:

Deandre Hopkins

Torrey Smith

Ivory

S-Jax

Thanks for the help.

I only see 1 RB, Ivory.

I would flex S-Jax this week, I expect he does well with Evans out and Glennon has a game under his belt.

Flex (PPR):

L Donnell, G Tate, or B Sankey

Sankey could also be RB2, which would move Z Stacy into Flex consideration

This is tough, I would remove Donnell from this discussion to narrow it down.

I am really high on Sankey right now, so I am going to suggest him only because I am biased and starting him myself over Donnell in the flex in my PPR league.

I do not have Golden Tate though, with that being said, Tate's situation is precarious. I like Tate for this week IF Megatron plays but is limited and used as a decoy. I do not like Tate this week if Megatron misses completely or plays in full.

Monitor his situation.

Need a TE for this week. Don't know if Niles Paul will play, looks like he will, although that's not a preferable matchup against the Seahawks. My other TE is Fleener who has a lot of competition for targets around him. My third choice I guess would be picking up Seferian-Jenkins, if he is healthy. What do you suggest I do with my TE's ? ;)

I actually like Niles Paul if he plays against the Seahawks. I see Cousins checking down to his TE all day. But, is Jared Cook available? I expect a lot from Cook moving forward with Davis as the QB.

I will be going out of town tonight and will not be able to answer questions all night. I will be out downtown and might get a little buzz and answer some things from my phone tonight, but please be warned. I will be drinking. I have a couple hours left if you have any questions.

I actually like Niles Paul if he plays against the Seahawks. I see Cousins checking down to his TE all day. But, is Jared Cook available? I expect a lot from Cook moving forward with Davis as the QB.

Haha you're gonna "love" this, I actually had J. Cook but traded him with EJ Manuel for Cousins after the Giants game. :D

Edited by Inv1ctus

I only see 1 RB, Ivory.

I would flex S-Jax this week, I expect he does well with Evans out and Glennon has a game under his belt.

Ummm S-jax is the other RB, kinda confused by how Glennon is tied into this Oo

One more, start Garçon or Montee Ball?? Thx

I like Ball out of those two. I am avoiding Cousins and everyone dependent on him outside of his TE and/or Alfred Morris. To be specific, for this matchup against Seahawks.

Edited by stonychavez

He did draft Graham and Thomas haha.. but no Cook isn't available. There isn't much on our WW.. Do you think it would be better for me to trade Vjax and CJ for Julius Thomas instead? or like Hopkins for Kelce straight up? what is my best option because although jeremy hill might get some more carries down the road I feel like Gio is too good to give up in this trade...

Who would you start-Cooks vs. Tampa Bay or R. White vs. New York Giants?

I would go Cooks in this one, I don't see Ryan having a very good dame due to game flow and control by the Giants and their run game.

Jennings and Williams will be a highly talked about 1-2 punch by years end.

Thnx 1 more same league my team is

Qb newton

Wr Calvin Johnson Antonio brown

Rb leveon bell and sproles

Te delanie walker

Flex Michael floyd

Bench

Pierre Thomas

Reggie wayne

Mohammed sanu

Eric ebron

Teddy Bridgewater

Would u trade reggie wayne 4 justin forsett

Thnx

Also one last question, what do you think of a trade where I give 2 players Vincent jackson and S-jax/torrey smith/ivory for AJ green.

would I be giving up too much? My WR are Dez bryant, kelvin benjamin, vjax, Deandre hopkins, torrey smith. My RB are Ball, Joique bell, s-jax, ivory, ryan matthews.

He did draft Graham and Thomas haha.. but no Cook isn't available. There isn't much on our WW.. Do you think it would be better for me to trade Vjax and CJ for Julius Thomas instead? or like Hopkins for Kelce straight up? what is my best option because although jeremy hill might get some more carries down the road I feel like Gio is too good to give up in this trade...

I would keep Gio too.

I am not crazy about Hopkins for Kelce, but I like the trade better. It puts you less at risk.

Thnx 1 more same league my team is

Qb newton

Wr Calvin Johnson Antonio brown

Rb leveon bell and sproles

Te delanie walker

Flex Michael floyd

Bench

Pierre Thomas

Reggie wayne

Mohammed sanu

Eric ebron

Teddy Bridgewater

Would u trade reggie wayne 4 justin forsett

Thnx

No, we have no idea how it is going to shake out in that RBBC in Baltimore. Right now Reggie Wayne is strong for your bye Weeks.

Also one last question, what do you think of a trade where I give 2 players Vincent jackson and S-jax/torrey smith/ivory for AJ green.

would I be giving up too much? My WR are Dez bryant, kelvin benjamin, vjax, Deandre hopkins, torrey smith. My RB are Ball, Joique bell, s-jax, ivory, ryan matthews.

I wouldn't give up Ivory, but if you could dump both Jacksons for AJ Green, I would do that trade right now before S-Jax gets hurt.