[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Branden Oliver

Capt. Stanky

Brown will probably be cut when Mathews returns. He's just depth. No need to worry.

and until then he should fill the role that Brown was filling while Oliver fills Woodhead's role...at least that's how I see it.

and until then he should fill the role that Brown was filling while Oliver fills Woodhead's role...at least that's how I see it.

I was hoping for Oliver to be the all purpose back this week. Do you see that happening? Will Brown even be ready to play this week?

I was hoping for Oliver to be the all purpose back this week. Do you see that happening? Will Brown even be ready to play this week?

Ronnie Brown was with the Chargers in 2012 & 2013, not sure how much the offense has changed (do they have a new offense this year) since then.

I too wonder about kegz comment, sounds like he is saying Brown takes over the lead job (rushing) while Oliver takes the receiving RB role (one he is likely to keep when Matthews returns).

I think Oliver is capped. I like him as a full-function guy, but he's never gonna get 20 carries. He'll fit well in a Vereen type of role I think, so he's got some nice value as an RB2 long-term, but he's going to toss up the occasional stinker and his ceiling seems pretty low to me. Definitely has a spot on all rosters except small non-ppr leagues.

you do realize that Oliver has passed up D.Brown on the depth even upon his return right? No way in hell Ronnie Brown gets lead back duties over Oliver. No way in hell. He's a solid low end RB1 this week. Just my 2 :2cents:

That is where I had him for this week, but a few posts gave me doubts. After this week I expect him to be a worthwhile RB2/Flex play depending on the matchup barring anymore backfield injuries.

you do realize that Oliver has passed up D.Brown on the depth even upon his return right? No way in hell Ronnie Brown gets lead back duties over Oliver. No way in hell. He's a solid low end RB1 this week. Just my 2 :2cents:

Quick question: how many leagues you have Oliver in?