[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

James Laurinaitis

I thought he would be producing more per week than he has. The potential is there but I've been debating dropping him. I really hate dropping an MLB that has put up such good numbers in the past. Is it worth it? Should I stick it out?

Edited by ShuckCreations

Scoring is in my sig.

Ok, but that's just part of the problem. Not knowing who/what is available on waivers makes the call almost impossible to make. Honestly, with your scoring and him as your #3 you should be ok. You just have to realize he rarely gets assists at home.

Well, I'd rather have Mychal Kendricks at this point but he's still hurt. Here are the few of the waivers on my watch list. The decent, non-hurt ones at least.

DE - DeMarcus Ware

SS - T.J. Ward

FS - Antrel Rolle

CB - Prince Amukamara

CB - Byron Maxwell

CB - Tramon Williams

Well, I'd rather have Mychal Kendricks at this point but he's still hurt. Here are the few of the waivers on my watch list. The decent, non-hurt ones at least.

DE - DeMarcus Ware

SS - T.J. Ward

FS - Antrel Rolle

CB - Prince Amukamara

CB - Byron Maxwell

CB - Tramon Williams

with that scoring I would be hard-pressed to consider any non-LB. Even then it would only be a safety. I'm guessing your wire is pretyy thin then at LB and S. Ward has been underwhelming. Rolle could be the best add